Why should you attend?
ISO 55001 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage an Asset Management System (AMS) as specified in ISO 55001. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of an AMS, including AMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
After completing this course, you can take the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 55001 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework and management approach.
- Individuals involved in Asset Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Asset Management Systems (AMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Asset Management
- Understand the elements and operations of an Asset Management System and its principal processes
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 55001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of an AMS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on the material which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
The “PECB Certified ISO 55001 Foundation” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of an Asset Management System (AMS)
- Domain 2: Asset Management System (AMS)