Why should you attend?
ISO 22301 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage a BCMS as specified in ISO 22301. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of a BCMS, including BCMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 22301 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework and management approach.
- Individuals involved in Business Continuity Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Business Continuity Management Systems (BCMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Business Continuity Management
- Understand the elements and operations of a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 22301 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of a BCMS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on the material which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
The “PECB Certified ISO 22301 Foundation” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
- Domain 2: Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)